Phlebotomist Career

Do You Have What It Takes?

Phlebotomist’s needed: 1 or more continuous years of experience, California CPT-1, MA

with phlebotomy experience.

Work As Independent Contractor

drivers License, must have a Car &

Auto Insurance, medical liability insurance,  Centrifuge machine and Know Order Of Draw. 

Work on a as needed base‘s. Continue your career with us. 

Send Resume

Send to Andrea by email or fax

  • Email-
  • Fax - 909-596-3018

Part-Time Contract

We'd love to hear from you.